Welcome to the Virsix Institute of Counter-Espionage, or as we like to call it, V.I.C.E. Working outside official channels, V.I.C.E. is dedicated to neutralizing current global threats without the restrictions of government intervention. Our methods are a little unusual, but our clients include the C.I.A., MI6, Mossad, the governments of Monaco, Japan, Senegal, and a number of private organizations that choose to remain unknown.
V.I.C.E. is an immersive spy adventure, played at a physical location. Players arrive and are given a quick introductory video in the "briefing room and then proceed to solve a series of puzzles at various stations around the room. Some puzzles take the players out into the real world and some require the assistance of friends. The experience is a hybrid between a movie, a video game, and a scavenger hunt. The intro video is embedded after the credits.
V.I.C.E is brought to you by:
- Mischa Livingstone: writer, director, cinematographer
- Eric Gradman: engineer, programmer, official monkey
- Brent Bushnell: writer, producer, unofficial monkey
- Tyler Bushnell: game design, grip, interface monkey
- Izumi Hamagaki: actress Agent Swift
- Jen Jordan: actrees Agent Swan
- Bonnie Gordon: actress Agent Kestrel, prize attractor
- Amit Prime: project manager, audio engineer, programmer
- Khalil Abul-Haj: sound production & design
- Josh Siegel: sound production & design
- Dan Lindquist: hardware production & design
- Nolan Bushnell: actor Dr Corripio
The briefing room video